Terms and Conditions
1. ARTICLE DEFINITIONS
2. GENERAL ARTICLE
3. APPLICABILITY & APPLICABLE LAW ARTICLE
4. AGREEMENT ARTICLE
5. ORDER ARTICLE
6. PRICES & PAYMENT ARTICLE
7. SHIPPING ARTICLE
8. RETURN ARTICLE
9. LIABILITY ARTICLE
10. FORCE MAJEURE
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
The capitalized terms in the general terms and conditions have the following meaning:
- Supplier : EYORA; established in Arnhem and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under file number 75982293.
- Customer : The natural or legal person with whom the Supplier has concluded an Agreement.
- Agreement : The agreement between the Supplier and the Buyer to supply one or more products from the Supplier's range by the Supplier to the Buyer.
ARTICLE 2 - GENERAL
2.1 Introduction The purpose of these general terms and conditions is to define the obligations and responsibilities of the Supplier and the Customer when entering into an Agreement by purchasing one or more products from the Supplier. 2.2 Company identity Trade name: EYORA. Postal address: Masiusplein 24, 6901CH, ZEVENAAR PO Box: 2039, 6900 CA, ZEVENAAR E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Chamber of Commerce number: 75982293 VAT number: NL860467247B01
ARTICLE 3 - APPLICABILITY & APPLICABLE LAW
These general terms and conditions apply to every Agreement between the Supplier and the Customer, unless both parties have expressly agreed in writing with other terms and conditions. 3.2 Applicable law The Agreement and these general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
ARTICLE 4 - AGREEMENT
4.1 Formation of agreement An Agreement is concluded at the time of ordering and payment for one or more products of the Supplier by the Buyer, including the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
ARTICLE 5 - ORDER
5.1 Ordering methods The Supplier offers the possibility to order products from its range via the following routes:
- Webshop By using the online ordering process on www.worldofsummer.com (domains: .nl, .de, .fr, .eu, .be)
- Mail By making a request in an email, send it to email@example.com
- Oral By entering into an oral agreement between supplier and customer.
5.2 Obligations of the Supplier
- During the ordering process, the Supplier provides the Customer with all necessary information about ordering, payment, the products to be delivered and the way in which they should be used.
- The Supplier guarantees the privacy of all visitors to the web store, regardless of whether the visitor places an order or not. All personal information that visitors and/or Customers leave behind will be treated confidentially. Under no circumstances does the supplier share personal data with third parties, unless this party is involved in the ordering, payment and/or shipping process.
- In addition to the execution of orders, personal data will be used for the realization of marketing purposes and for maintaining the customer relationship with the Customer.
5.3 Obligations of the customer
- During the ordering process, the Customer must read and agree to the general terms and conditions of the Supplier before the order can be completed.
5.4 Reflection period
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are approximately 7.25 per package, consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging. To exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided the product has already been returned in good order.
ARTICLE 6 - PRICES & PAYMENT
- All prices stated in the web shop or in other communications from the Supplier include 21% VAT and exclude shipping costs.
- The Supplier may change prices, offers and (price) conditions at any time with respect to the Customer, at the time when an Agreement has not yet been concluded.
- The Supplier cannot be held to prices or offers if the Customer could reasonably have understood that the price or offer contains an obvious mistake or error.
- In the case of shipments within the Netherlands, the supplier charges a minimum of € 6.95 in shipping costs for each order in the case of a standard delivery. Some orders will be provided with a higher shipping rate due to the weight to be shipped.
- The amount of the shipping costs, which are mentioned above, are fixed and are not linked to the amount of the order.
- Vendor offers the following methods of payment: - Payment via ShopifyPayments; - Payment via PayPal.
- The Supplier makes every effort to provide a safe environment in which the Customer can make the payment, but is not responsible for malfunctions and/or failures of third parties.
- The Supplier guarantees a safe and discreet handling of (personal) data of the Customer and does not share it with third parties, unless the Supplier is legally obliged to do so.
ARTICLE 7 - SHIPPING
- The Supplier guarantees that the ordered products will be shipped to the Customer within 1-2 working days in the case of standard delivery, unless stated otherwise for a specific product.
- The supplier is not liable for delays in delivery caused by third parties, such as the parcel deliverer.
- The Supplier is not liable for any damage whatsoever as a result of exceeding the specified delivery times.
- The supplier strives at all times for completeness of the order, but cannot guarantee this. If the customer indicates the absence of one or more products in the delivery within 7 days, the order will still be supplemented, provided that a check does not show that the order was complete.
- In the event that the stated delivery period cannot be achieved due to the fault of the Supplier, the customer will be informed of this within 3 working days after the order. A suitable solution will be sought in consultation.
- The Supplier is in no way responsible for an incorrect delivery by third parties and/or the Customer itself. The Customer is in all cases responsible for the correct entry of the address details.
ARTICLE 8 - RETURNS
- The Supplier makes every effort to ensure that the delivery takes place in the correct manner, whereby all products are delivered in the correct condition. The customer is requested to inspect the delivered products immediately after receipt for completeness and correct condition. If a problem occurs, the Customer must report this as soon as possible, after which a suitable solution can be sought in consultation between both parties.
- For the customer it is only possible to return an order on the basis of our return policy.
ARTICLE 9 - LIABILITY
- The Supplier is in no way liable for damage in any form whatsoever, both to persons and goods, resulting from the use of one of the Supplier's products by the Customer.
- Any liability of the Supplier, of the personnel and the products of the Supplier for all damage, of whatever nature, direct or indirect, is excluded.
- In the event of complaints, a consumer must first turn to the entrepreneur. If the web store is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and in the event of complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. Check whether this webshop has an ongoing membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/ledenlijst/ . If a solution is not yet reached, the consumer has the option of having his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision of which is binding and both the entrepreneur and the consumer agree to this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting a dispute to this disputes committee, which must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
ARTICLE 10 - FORCE MAJEURE
- The Supplier is not obliged to fulfill any obligation towards the Customer if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to fault, and is not for its account under the law, a legal act or generally accepted standards. . In these general terms and conditions, force majeure is understood to mean, in addition to what is understood in the law and jurisprudence, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which the Supplier cannot exercise any influence, but as a result of which the Supplier is unable to fulfill its obligations. come. The Supplier also has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) fulfillment of the Agreement occurs after the Customer should have fulfilled its obligation.